The Improved Touring Invitational is back once again for 2018! For the fourth consecutive year, Waterford Hills Road Racing Inc. will be holding a special promotion during one of its club racing weekends for Improved Touring class cars.
For this weekend only, all I.T. entrants are admitted at the WHRRI Member entry fee ($205). Entrants are also given the option of participating in an I.T. only feature race for an additional $25.
The 2018 I.T. Invitational will take place during Race Weekend #3 (June 30/July 1st). Participants in the invitational will be given a 2018 event stickers and t shirts. Additionally, there will be a dinner Saturday evening where trophies will be presented to the class winners from the I.T. feature race.
The special feature race will take place on Saturday of Weekend #3. All I.T. D, C, B, A, S, R, & 7 cars are eligible for the special feature race (no ITE). Cars that are eligible for dual classes per the SCCA/WHRRI GCR (I.E. Spec Miata) are permitted. Grid position for the feature will be determined the entrant’s best time from Saturday morning qualifying. The feature race will be 10 laps and limited to 28 entrants.
For questions, please contact event chairman Matt Wolfe at lonewolfe171@gmail.com.