direct from the banquet planning committee:
Deadline for ticket sales is October 15
Date: Saturday, November 3
6:00pm to 7:00 Happy Hour
Dinner at 7:00. Expect to enjoy the evening until 11:00pm.
American Polish Club
2973 East Maple
Troy, MI
Tickets are now $45 each.
If there are any tickets available, tickets at the door will be $55. No promises.
Please let me know whose table you would like to sit at. I won't promise I can meet all requests, but I will try. John Blanchard has requested 3 tables as an example. Others have 1 or two. At this time I do not know if there will be 8 or 10 to a table.
Bring extra money with you. In addition to the auction and raffles we normally have, we will be offering a silent auction on a commemorative piece of the WHRRI Track to raise money for the paving fund. There will be a one-of-a-kind plaque using WHRRI materials for the start/finish line and each turn. If a particular turn means something to you, this will be the time to "own" that turn.